The Siskiyou County HIV/AIDS Foundation (SCHAF) educates our community regarding HIV/AIDS, and supports compassionate care and support services to affected persons.
The Foundation’s primary focus is to provide Education and Prevention Services, including: presentations, brochures/pamphlets, condoms (external and internal), lubricant, dental dams, high risk counseling, and testing.
It also provides Resource & Referral Services to agencies and individuals for: Care & Treatment, Case Management, Support Services, Low Risk Counseling & Testing and Partner Services.
Stan Drucker, LCSW, provides case management services under contract with the Mountain Counties HIV/AIDS Care & Treatment Program, and administered by the Plumas County Public Health Agency. Stan provides access to HIV health care and support services.
For many clients, case management services are provided within a multidisciplinary team consisting of a social worker, a registered nurse, the client’s medical doctor, and an infectious disease specialist.
Siskiyou County HIV/AIDS Foundation provides and/or helps clients gain access to:
- Medical care, Laboratory and Diagnostic services
- Bimonthly HIV clinics with an infectious disease specialist
- Help with accessing medications
- Dental and Vision care
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse counseling or referral
- Case Management
- Benefits Planning
- Health Education and Risk Reduction Information
- Legal Services Referrals
- Nutrition Assessments and Supplements
- Emergency Assistance including: Food, Transportation, Housing and Utilities
419 Chestnut Street, #4,
Mt. Shasta, CA 96067
Toll Free: 1-800-600-7345