Heather Weldon, President
Robert Menzies, Vice President
Terri Mazingo, Secretary/Treasurer
Board Roles and Responsibilities
Provide continuity for the organization by setting up a corporation or legal existence.
Advocate and represent the organization’s products and services.
Select and appoint a chief executive to whom administration of the organization is delegated, and:
- review and evaluate his/her performance regularly as compared to a specific job description.
- offer administrative guidance, and determine whether to retain or dismiss the executive director
Govern the organization through broad policies and objectives, formulated and agreed upon by the chief executive and employees.
Assign priorities to ensure the organization’s capacity to carry out programs
Acquire resources and finance the organization’s operations, and finance the products and services adequately
Account to the public for the organization’s products, services, and expenditures of funds, by:
- providing fiscal accountability, approving the budget, and formulating policies;
- contracting from public and/or private resources;
- accepting responsibility for all conditions and policies attached to new, innovative, or experimental programs.