Responsible for diagnostic testing and installation of appropriate measures in clients’ homes for the Weatherization Department’s program. Also responsible in maintaining excellent service for the clients of the Weatherization Department, while consistently producing quality weatherization work.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Good knowledge of general construction principles and methods;
- Accurately perform routine mathematical computations;
- Capacity to keep highly accurate records;
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of clients in their homes in a courteous manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent ability to read and comprehend federal regulations and contracts;
- Good oral and written communication skills for effective human relation/communication techniques. Have the ability to read, write and speak English at a level appropriate for the position;
- Read a map;
- Follow oral and written directions;
- Be available to stay overnight on out-of-town assignments, work on weekends and overtime as needed;
- Must possess a valid California Driver license; be insurable and have/maintain a good driving record; possess and maintain a dependable personal transportation throughout the course of employment.
Pay will be based on experience. GNS offers excellent benefits including: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, AFLAC, Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Fitness Plan, Holiday pay and generous Paid Time Off. GNS also operates on a state approved alternate work week (4/10 hour shifts) Monday thru Thursday.
Send your resume today, attention Human Resources.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | fax: 530-938-1040
mail: Great Northern Services, 310 Boles St., Weed, CA 96067