Join us in a job that is REWARDING, has GOOD BENEFITS, and uses a FOUR DAY WORK WEEK. We are looking for a new member of our weatherization office staff. In Weatherization Administration you’ll handle the intake and processing of applications, conduct a variety of outreach activities, maintain records and files, and communicate with a range of clients and partners. You will also help maintain accurate inventory procedures, provide support to office staff and crew, and ensure that program production/quality goals are achieved.
As part of our Weatherization Department, you’ll be helping guide clients through the process that make their homes more energy efficient, more comfortable, and much safer—helping people in our community improve their quality of life.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Able to operate a computer, perform basic arithmetic computations, and comprehend complex regulations;
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of and sensitivity to the needs of people who receive services from this organization
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and the Windows operating system, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Able to learn industry-specific software and programs
Starting pay rate is $16/hour. GNS offers excellent benefits including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, AFLAC, Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Fitness Plan, Holiday pay and generous Paid Time Off. GNS also operates on a state-approved alternate work week (4/10 hour shifts) Monday thru Thursday.
Job Type: Full-time
Download the application: Application for employment